FERMA Risk Management Forum at Maastricht Sept 29 - Oct 2, 2013.
Marsh is one of the seven Platinum sponsors of the FERMA Risk Management Forum 2013, the only event that brings together risk managers from across the Europe.
The Forum, where Marsh will be exhibiting with its representatives from various fields, runs from 29 September to 2 October in Maastricht. (ferma.marsh.com)
Power Forum Security of Supply 9-10 October 2013, Instabul
Marsh is hosting its 2013 Power Sector Forum addressing Security of Supply on 9-10 October 2013 in Istanbul.
The Forum will focus on the key theme of energy security of supply – what are the risk management issues which need to be addressed to guarantee electricity availability for the future.
Topics will include:
- The influence of the economic environment on the demand curve in the coming years.
- Risk management as an enabler for infrastructure development required to meet the demand.
- The growth of renewable energy sources - opportunities and threats.
- Transmission and distribution grid requirements for the future power generation mix.
- Regulatory risk - the potential risk of regulation damaging planned return on investment.
- The opportunities and risks of lifetime extension projects.
The Forum website can be found here:www.powerforum.marsh.com